Terms & Conditions
By accessing, browsing and/or using www.maaresearchfoundation.com online payment gateway, you agree to the following terms.
This page contains the terms and conditions concerning your use of the MAA Research Foundation (MRF) online payment (donation) website. By accessing this site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- I/We am/are aware of the services provided by MAA Research Foundation (MRF) as a Non-Profit organization & it is at my/our request to carry out my requested donation through instructions on my/our account, given by me/us.
- I/ We no objection whatsoever, to the Payment Gateway providing my/our billing details to the Bank.
- In the event there is any claim for/ of charge back by the User for any reason whatsoever, such user shall immediately approach the billing counter with his/ her claim details. No claims for refund/ charge back shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be allowed.
- Kindly note all donations will be exempted up to 50% under section 80G of Income Tax Act.
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- MAA Research Foundation shall use reasonable endeavors to check the accuracy of the information published on its site.
- The contents of MRF website cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the prior written permission of the organization.
- If your PC does not support relevant technology including but not limited to encryption you may not be able to access certain information on MRF website.
- Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider's webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like 'slow down' or 'failure' or 'session timeout', the User shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
- In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter
- Check the Manage your payment option to validate your recent transaction.
- Contact Payment Gateway customer support via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by MRF to confirm payment.
- In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
- MAA Research Foundation and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the user on account of:
- the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
- Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
- The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that MAA Research Foundation or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The User agrees that any communication sent by the User vide e-mail, shall imply release of information therein/ therewith to Payment Gateway. The User agrees to be contacted via e-mail on such mails initiated by him/ her.
- Payment Gateway Disclaimer - The Service is provided in order to facilitate access the MRF website & make donations online. MAA Research Foundation or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.